As Nigerians react to the Lekki Toll Gate shooting report; Niger Delta Students activist Comr. Ipue Goodluck Bariledum, has called on President Muhammadu Buhari led Federal Government to bring the killers to book.
The Rivers State born has condemned the total humiliation and frustration the Niger Delta Youths have suffered in the hands of this government. Comr.Ipue who is the leader of ‘Youth In Power Initiative’, also asked for the overhaul of the entire management team of the NDDC.
The Life-time member of Niger Delta Students Union Government and Director of Protocol Niger Delta Youth Parliament, in addition pleaded with the federal government to promote unity, peace and treat every Nigerian equally. The comrade made this public via his face book page.
In the spirit of mourning and demanding for #Justice to thousands of innocent Nigerian Young Vibrant citizens who were massacred at #LEKKITOLLGATE for demanding for their citizenship right UN-armed
I want to join my voice as the Leader/National president #YouthInPowerInitiative, life Member Niger Delta Student Union Government, and Director of Protocol Niger Delta Youth Parliament.
- To condemn the total Humiliation and Frustration this Niger Delta Youths have suffered in the hands of NDDC since creation.
- To call the attention of the Presidency for immediate removal of NDDC from Ministry of Niger Delta to stand on it own or Disbursement of it allocation to each Government in the Niger Delta Region.
- To overhaul the entire management team of NDDC by posting them to ministries or other agencies bringing a onboard new team with mandate and vision to monitor the funds been disburse to effect its usage.
Asaba KP Asaba Demands for Justice #LekkiTollGateShooting
In same spirit, a Port Harcourt based Youth activist and motivational speaker, Asaba KP Asaba has also joined his voice to other meaningful Nigerians to demand for Justice over the innocent youths that were killed during the End Sars Protest at Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos.
Asaba KP Asaba made this public via his official Face book page, demanding for immediate Justice and calling on Federal government not to sweep this report under the carpet. Every single person involve should be bring to book, he added.
In the spirit of mourning, i join force with other meaningful Nigerians to demand for Justice over the innocent youths that were killed during the End Sars Protest #Lekkitollgateshooting.
Federal government shouldn’t sweep this under the carpet. A pain for one should be a pain for all.
What are your views?
- Bonny youths leadership Set to make the difference - December 16, 2021
- Lekki Toll Gate Shooting, Youths Demands for Justice - November 18, 2021
- Wife, Brothers of Owner of collapsed Building, Osibona Fight Over Cars and other Assets. - November 10, 2021